You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beatsteaks-Forum.de. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 15th 2011, 1:36pm

i-tunes festival 2011 tracks now available

Hi all,

Some of you may know that the Beatsteaks performed at the Roundhouse in London as part of the
i-tunes festival 2011.

Sadly I could not be there and if you were unlucky like me and did not manage to win tickets, do not despair!
You can now buy the EP from the i-tunes festival from the i-tunes store! This includes 5 songs:

"To Be Strong", "Cheap Comments", "Automatic", "Under a Clear Blue" und "What's Coming Over You"

Enjoy!
!Homophobia is Gay!

Beatfreak_Chris

Intermediate

Friday, July 15th 2011, 4:09pm

die "andere" version von coming over you, dazu drei gute aufnahmen von automatic, cheap comments und under a clear blue sky.

Warum nicht für das Geld ? ;)
Glück reimt sich nicht auf Leben ...

Friday, July 15th 2011, 8:01pm

Quoted

Original von Beatfreak_ChrisWarum nicht für das Geld ? ;)

Because of iTunes :rolleyes: Guess I'm behaving a bit old for my age but I am not making any plans of ever signing up to this. :mrgreen:
Well, hope it's a great EP, though!
Komm lass uns jetzt nicht flüchten, sonst verlier'n wir die Musik! Captain*PlanET

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 7:47am

I actually need to install i-tunes still. But the EP sounds worth it. I can always uninstall itunes again. :)
!Homophobia is Gay!

sokickit84

Beginner

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 7:28pm

Hi Everyone!
I was one of those happy people who were on i-tunes festival and saw Beatsteaks. But I am living in Poland and we don't have this pleasure to be part of itunes ;) so I will never be able to buy and listen to those songs. I've got a question - how they sound? tell me your opinion and impression :)
it didn't work out shake it off now never quit

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sokickit84" (Aug 16th 2011, 7:33pm)